100 Talents Program
100 Talent Program is to recruit non-ethnic Chinese experts, who are strategic scientists, leading experts in science and technology, or internationalized innovative teams capable of achieving critical technological breakthroughs, advancing the high-tech industries and promoting new disciplines.
This program is divided into Project A and B.
Requirements for foreign experts applying for Project A are as follows:
(1) The applicant should be a foreign entrepreneur holding proprietary intellectual property right or key technologies; or be a technical or managerial professional at senior positions in internationally well-known companies or financial institutions; or be an expert or a scholar with full professorship or the equivalent in prestigious foreign universities or R&D institutes;
(2) The applicants should work in Jiangsu University for at least 6 months annually for 3 years after recruitment;
(3) The applicant should hold a doctoral degree;
(4) The application shall be under 65 years old. Nobel Prize winners, academician or international top experts of over 65 years would be taken into consideration separately.
Requirements for foreign experts applying for Project B are as follows:
(1) The applicant should be a professional with entrepreneurial or innovative expertise mostly needed by Jiangsu Province;
(2) The applicants should work in Jiangsu University for at least 2 months annually for1 year after recruitment;
(3) The applicant should hold a master degree or equivalent professional qualifications;
(4) The application shall be under 65 years old. The qualification of age can be appropriately relaxed for the experts mostly needed by Jiangsu Province.
(1) According to their working time and content, every expert recruited under this program can receive CNY 100,000 to 500,000 supporting funds from Jiangsu Province.
(2) Experts recruited under this program will be given priority during the recommendation of candidates of "National Friendship Award" and "Jiangsu Friendship Award".
Address: International Office, Jiangsu University, 301# Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang city, Jiangsu province，P.R. China.
Postal code: 212013
Contacts: Ms. Zhang